Yes, we’re still open!
We are available to help with dental emergencies.
Mesa Dental is happy to provide service for urgent dental needs during the COVID-19 closures. We understand that some dental emergencies cannot wait. Whether it is a toothache, fractured tooth, or an infection, we’re here to help in your time of need.
Please call us immediately at 480.396.9900 to schedule an appointment.
We’ve Implemented some extra precautions regarding the Coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions we take to protect your and our teams health.
What we are doing:
- We have implemented designated times on the schedule or high risk patients
- Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counter tops, and bathrooms every hour
- Disinfecting door knobs and sinks with disinfectant wipes
- Staff scrubs are changed and laundered in the office
- Temperature scan performed at front station; all patients and team members must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees to be seen
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment
- Removed all magazines, self serve drink stations, and unnecessary items from the reception area
- Practicing social distancing; this includes no handshaking and hugs